will participate at the
Canada-European Union workshop
on clean technologies,
Montreal, 6-7th November 2019,
organized by Écotech Québec, the Government of Canada and the European Commission.
Écotech Québec, in partnership with the Government of Canada and the European Commission, invites clean technology companies to participate in the Canada-EU Workshop, to discover the benefits of the CETA and to meet potential European and canadian partners, on November 6-7 in Montreal.
The workshop will includes market presentations, targeted B2B and B2G meetings, potential buyers and site visits.
The Canada – EU Workshop offers:
- Market presentations on clean technology opportunities in CETA markets
- Panel sessions where businesses and government representatives will share their experiences and expertise re European and Canadian markets
- Targeted B2B and B2G meetings
- On site visits of local clean technology’s producers and buyers
Sectors of interest:
- Green Building
- Waste management/Waste plastic